Storing data in the cloud gives you a huge advantage & minimises error's from data translation.
At a minimum store these 5 things:
- Satellite imagery with the parcels clearly identified
- Metrics for the length of each boundary & the total site area
- All existing planning controls
- Any site survey or historical feasibility supplied by the vendor
- A description, written or otherwise - of the idea for the site
Some easy to implement solutions include;
- Cloud storage & spreadsheets
Cloud storage for files. Cloud spreadsheets for data. Try Google Drive/Sheets, OneDrive/0365, Dropbox, Box.
- Set up a group chat A group chat thread can be invaluable for quick collaboration. Got a quick question or need to share an update - just put it in the group thread. Try slack, whatsapp or iMessage
- Expert tip: ESRI or QGIS
Most contextual data relating to each project is spatial. If you're a digital pro - you can use ESRI or QGIS to compile context data into a single view.
Of course, you can do all of those things in Giraffe in just a few mins and you don't need to be an expert to figure it out. See how you can store project files, context maps & chat all in Giraffe.
No items found.